Welcome to Teignmouth
A warm welcome awaits all those who visit Teignmouth on the glorious South Devon coastline. Teignmouth is an estuary town on the mouth of the river Teign and delights visitors young and old with wonderful beaches both on the sea and river fronts.
Whether you want a stroll along the promenade, a meander around the shops, a drink on the back beach whilst watching local fishermen pull in their catch, or something more energetic such as canoeing along the coast….. Teignmouth has something for you.
On this site you will find information about the Town Councillors, a calendar of meetings and events, council minutes and agendas, and news to help keep you informed of what’s happening.
- Brunswick Street Draft Local Development Order has been published for consultation... Click here
- Drive & Dine event at the Alice Cross Community Centre on 6th October 2015... View poster
- Flamenco and Classical Guitar performance by Adam Westcott on 16th and 17th October... View poster
- Gardens to visit in Teignmouth and Shaldon... View poster
- Events in Teignmouth and Dawlish in September... View poster
Please visit our News page for more details - News section here.
What's Happening at Bitton House
Sugarcraft and Cake Decorating Courses and Workshops... Click here
Tai Chi class every Wednesday... Click here for class information
Teign Film Makers Club... Click here for events