Welcome to Teignmouth
A warm welcome awaits all those who visit Teignmouth on the glorious South Devon coastline. Teignmouth is an estuary town on the mouth of the river Teign and delights visitors young and old with wonderful beaches both on the sea and river fronts.
Whether you want a stroll along the promenade, a meander around the shops, a drink on the back beach whilst watching local fishermen pull in their catch, or something more energetic such as canoeing along the coast….. Teignmouth has something for you.
On this site you will find information about the Town Councillors, a calendar of meetings and events, council minutes and agendas, and news to help keep you informed of what’s happening.
- Come and Meet your Local Councillor at a Meet and Greet event on 5th December... View poster
- Christmas Lights switch-on, Saturday 28th November... View poster
- Christmas Craft Fayre at the Alice Cross Centre on Sunday, 22nd November...View poster
- Notice of works at Fish Quay from November 2015 until January 2016... View notice
- Christmas Drive n Dine at the Alice Cross Centre on Tuesday, 1st December...View poster
- Gardens to visit in Teignmouth and Shaldon... View poster
- Events in Teignmouth and Dawlish in October and November... View poster
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit and Right to Inspect the Annual Return... View notice
Please visit our News page for more details - News section here.
What's Happening at Bitton House
Sugarcraft and Cake Decorating Courses and Workshops... Click here
Tai Chi class every Wednesday... Click here for class information
Teign Film Makers Club... Click here for events